Sunday, February 21, 2010

24


the cakes

It's my birthday today, 24 years old! I don't feel a day past 18, I wonder if I will feel older when I finally finish school.
The fam celebrated it last weekend because my sister was home, and her birthday is February 22 so for the first time in three years, I think, we got to have an actual birthday party for us both. It was great, we had a feast of epic proportions and two birthday cakes. We had chicken parm, eggplant parm, cavatelli, shrimp pasta with a white wine sauce, lots of bread and butter, a yellow layered cake with vanilla buttercream on the outside and chocolate mouse in the middle, and a reese's peanut butter cup blizzard cake from Dairy Queen. It took me until mid-week to become unfull, but it sure was tasty and great to have everyone home.



My sister, her boyfriend Brendan, Vinnie and myself

No comments:

Post a Comment