Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lost the Final Season


If you've been watching tv for the past 5 years and you didn't regularly watch Lost, than I feel bad for you. After 5 seasons, Lost is already one of the best shows of all time, and depending on how this final season goes it will be the best. It is completely different than anything else on tv and always keeps you wanting more. Whenever I recommend it to someone I always tell them to watch the first four episodes of season one, if you are in to it after that then you won't be able to stop watching, if not give up there. I am obsessed with the show and have been looking forward to today since the fade to white of the season finale last year. Every time a new season was released on dvd I rewatched the entire series to see what new tidbits I could pick up on, and I've watched season 5 three full times since last May. So enjoy the three hours of Lost tonight and the next 16 weeks to follow, I know I will, and if you haven't gotten in to Lost yet, feel bad for yourself for a little while, then go rent or buy season 1 and have your own lost marathon tonight and watch those first 4 episodes.


No comments:

Post a Comment