Sunday, January 10, 2010

Worst Weather



Yesterday while watching the football games we were talking about how bad the weather is here in the Youngstown area. Its been snowing and cold for what seems like the last month, so obviously we are going to start complaining about it. Yeah I'm sure people all over the place think they have terrible weather, but I made the statement that we have the worst weather out of anywhere in the country that you would actually live. So that means like the Dakota's, Montana and those other weird northern states don't count. Well I heard a stat on the news last night that proves my statement. Yesterday was only the third day since November 14, that we had sunshine. Yes, I typed that right. We only had sunshine November 14, December 12 and yesterday, just awful isn't it?


Only in a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment